The following incidents were taken from the Sanders County Sheriffs Report
• Arrest made for assault on a peace officer.
• Extremely old man seen walking with a cane on Hwy 200. Caller states she knows everyone that lives in the area and canít image where he came from. She is concerned for his welfare.
• Structure fire reported on Stonebrook Lane.
• Theft of vehicle parts reported at NAPA.
• Three ambulance calls.
• Report of a man bitten by a dog on Boyer Street. Man did not want to go to the hospital.
• Animal abuse (cattle) reported on Cottonwood Creek Road.
• Person fell asleep at the wheel and ran into the ditch on Clark Fork Road.
• A tree was down and covering most of the road on Cherry Creek Road.
• Vehicle in the ditch at Aspen Lane and Clark Fork Road.
• Theft of vehicle parts and accessories on Thompson River at mile marker 7.
• Brown horse reported loose on River Road.
• Man called to report that his girlfriend had left him. Packed up her bags and left. There was no fight, she just left him for another man. No further information.
• Woman reported semi-automatic gunfire near her residence. She advised that it was followed by an explosion.
• Report of an elderly male driving erratically on Hwy 200 in Paradise. Person is known to law enforcement and is just an old man driving.
• Caller states that is a male driving behind Mangy Moose and motel, spinning brodies and driving on peopleís lawns. Caller says her daughter just got off the bus and is afraid she will get hit.
• Vehicle struck a deer on Prospect Creek Road.
• Deer struck by vehicle and killed on Hwy 200 at mile marker 38.
• Female bitten by stray dog on Garber Street.
• Report of a big horn sheep being struck by a vehicle on Hwy 200 at mile marker 77.
• Caller reports that his neighbor has turned off his water, again.
• Report of an injured deer in the ditch on Hwy 200 at mile marker 32.
• Report of cattle out on Hwy 200.
• Deer struck by vehicle on Hwy 200 at mile marker 10.
• Report of a vehicle that drove through a fence on Marsh Road.
• Reckless driving reported on Hwy 200 in Paradise.